- Rob and Mike welcome single mom, teacher, author, small business owner and all around badass, Alicia Bates!
- The trio discuss alternate ways to teach your son about birth control (it's kinda creepy)
- Alicia talks about prepping for an empty nest
- The stand-up parents take a quiz to find out if we're ready to welcome a newborn. Turns out that we're not.
- Comparing the experience of a single mom to that of a single dad
- This week's Bad Dad shows what he's willing to do for his kid and winds up in jail
Find Alicia and her awesome work here -
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at email@example.com
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Doug Gray's WONDERFUL graphic novel, The Eye of Mongombo here - https://www.amazon.com/Eye-Mongombo-1-Doug-Gray/dp/167811782X/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
Parenting quizzes can be found here - https://lab.secondstreet.com/articles/5-parenting-quizzes/
Bad Dad - https://www.wave3.com/2020/06/20/nky-father-son-charged-with-plotting-beat-up-judge-sons-child-porn-case/#:~:text=KENTON%20COUNTY%2C%20Ky.,Preston%20Ritter%20Sr.&text=are%20in%20jail%20accused%20of,Grothaus%20and%20attorney%20Darryl%20Cox.
Thanks for listening!