On this episode:
- We managed to get Tom Mailey from the Pat & Tom Show, the longest running morning show in Sacramento radio on 105.1 FM KNCI to join us and he was a wonderful guest!
- We get a unique glimpse into the world of music
- We get to see a parent that's been through it from beginning to end and has a success story to show for it
- Managing expectations for your kids without messing them up
- We learn about the WOODSHOP ROCKS program and its wonderful success story! (https://goldcountrymedia.com/news/10572/woodshop-rocks/)
- We test the waters of Empty Nest Syndrome... it's not all bad!
- This week's bad dad calls himself "the Indiana Jones of Spirituality!"
- Who’s the comic of the week? Listen and find out!
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us at https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/
Tom's projects can be found here ---> His radio show (https://kncifm.com/pat-tom/) and his podcast (https://www.radio.com/media/podcast/write-you-song-podcast)
Links to the articles mentioned in the show are below:
Thanks for listening!