On this episode:
- In the spirit of opening day of the baseball season, Rob and Mike discuss watching baseball back in the 70s and 80s.
- Mike tells about trying to get his daughter to appreciate classic movies from the Marx Brothers, Laurel and Hardy, Three Stooges and more.
- Anti-vaxxers in New York get Mike and Rob to discuss their views on vaccinations. (Spoiler alert - Vaccinate your KIDS!!!)
- Who's the bad dad this week?
- Dating my dad with Mike. Is there a possible sponsorship for this segment in the works?
- Who's this episode's comic of the week? Listen and find out!
- Mike's daughter crashes the podcast and Mike announces plans to injure a minor and then realizes that it might be considered premeditation to announce it on a podcast.
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at email@example.com.
Find us at https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/
Links to the articles mentioned in the show are below:
Thanks for listening!