- Rob and Mike celebrate their 100th episode with very special guest, Keith Lowell Jensen!!! Keith is a fabulous dad, comic, producer, author and all around great guy! We talk about everything from music to punching nazis to raising a child capable of critical thought. Definitely one of our most interesting episodes!
- For Mike's sake, we have a story about the ideal age gap for a relationship
- For Rob's sake, we have another Bad Dad Story
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at email@example.com
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Mike's comic book, Clumsy Love here!
Find Doug Gray's WONDERFUL graphic novel, The Eye of Mongombo here
Click here to go the Seattle Gummy site and use the promo code StandUpDads15
at checkout to get 15% off your order from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Email your parenting stories to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your sample from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Find Keith here! Please support our guests! Check out his sites and buy his albums! Definitely check out his latest special: NOT FOR REHIRE
- Get his albums here ===>http://thekeithlowelljensenshow.buzzsprout.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/keithlowell
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kljfans
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/keithlowell
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
Thanks for listening!