October 31st, 2021
On this episode:
- Rob and Mike welcome SUPER DAD, Edwin Henriquez, to fill us in on what to prepare for in raising a teen. Turns out it's more work than we thought!
- A group of dads team up to end violence in their kids' school.
***WE NOW HAVE MERCH!!!***
Want our logo on a T-shirt, sticker or mug? Follow this link! It's a partnership with Gag on This Podcast, so you can get items from both of our shows!
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at https://stand-up-dads.com/ and https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Mike's comic book, Clumsy Love here!
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/ and https://www.gagonthispodcast.com/
Click here to go the Seattle Gummy site and use the promo code StandUpDads15
at checkout to get 15% off your order from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Email your parenting stories to email@example.com to get your sample from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
- 5 Tips To Prepare For Parenting Teens NOW
- Preparing for the teenage years
- Jeff Allen - Parenting Teenagers
- Brad Bonar on raising a teenage daughter
- Why Teenagers Are God’s Revenge - Jeff Allen
- Gabriel Iglesias – Deodorant
- Hero Dads
- Bad Dad
Thanks for listening!