On this episode:
***Stand-Up Dads performs LIVE at the first annual Sacramento Podcast Festival***
- Rob, Mike and Jay talk about their first jobs
- Different strategies to introduce your kid to the working world
- Mike tells about how he almost managed to run himself over with his own truck while still driving (Rob's heard the story a dozen times and still doesn't get it)
- This week's bad dad tries to get his 5 year-old daughter to do his dirty work and has to pay the price
- Who’s the comic of the week? He's not a comic! Confused? Listen and find out!
*** Special thanks to the hardworking folks at Stab! Comedy Theater for putting together this amazing Podcast Festival! Please show them some love and send some business their way so that they can continue to put together wonderful shows like this one. Check them out at https://www.stabcomedytheater.com/ and www.sacpodfest.com ***
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? International parent? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us at https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/
Links to the articles mentioned in the show are below:
Thanks for listening!