- Rob and Mike go over some of the articles that we've collected over the past year that wouldn't pan out into a whole episode
- Wisconsin figures out some cool ways to combat cliques and bullying in schools
- A school lets kids do chores for the elderly and disabled instead of PE
- A school in Ireland replaces homework for good deeds in December
- Etta May talks about the fact that parents with more than one kid always have a favorite
- This week's bad dad makes us feel great about the job we're doing parenting!
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/ Want to send a Bag of Dicks? Go to https://bagofdicks.com/?rfsn=3343592.79579f and use the code GAGONPODCAST to get 20% off your order!
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
Thanks for listening!