Episode 90 - Special Guest, Fairy Godmother Trish and the Importance of Aunts & Uncles in Raising Your Kids
- Rob and Mike are joined by Rob's kid's Fairy Godmother Trish to discuss the importance of aunts & uncles in raising your kids
- Guess what made Mike dress up in a chicken suit and go out in public
- What did Rob learn from a secondhand uncle?
- This week's Bad Dad segment is a bad uncle
- Check out Trish at https://www.instagram.com/hairandflowersbytricia/ SHE DOES GREAT WORK!!!
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at email@example.com
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Mike's comic book, Clumsy Love here!
Find Doug Gray's WONDERFUL graphic novel, The Eye of Mongombo here
Click here to go the Seattle Gummy site and use the promo code StandUpDads15
at checkout to get 15% off your order from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Email your parenting stories to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your sample from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
- Chris Rock Clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxhg3dcHnb0
Thanks for listening!