Sunday Jun 12, 2022
Sunday Jun 12, 2022
On this episode:
- Rob and Mike welcome special guest and game master James French to discuss the benefits of role playing games for kids and adults alike!
- Rob gives an update on his no yelling experiment. Did he beat the over/under of 4 days?
- A hero mom stands up for her daughter.
- A brave teenager runs away from a bad situation in our Bad Dad segment
***WE NOW HAVE MERCH!!!***
Want our logo on a T-shirt, sticker or mug? Follow this link! It's a partnership with Gag on This Podcast, so you can get items from both of our shows!
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at https://stand-up-dads.com/ and https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Mike's comic book, Clumsy Love here!
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/ and https://www.gagonthispodcast.com/
Click here to go the Seattle Gummy site and use the promo code StandUpDads15
at checkout to get 15% off your order from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Email your parenting stories to email@example.com to get your sample from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
- Pete Holmes & Patton Oswalt
- East Texas parents let daughter smoke their meth
- The great 1980s Dungeons & Dragons panic
- The Surprising Educational Benefits of Dungeons and Dragons
- Would Your Child Be a Good Fit for Dungeons & Dragons Group Therapy?
- What is DnD: How It Can Benefit Kids
- Teaching Your Wife to Play RPGs
- Mom sends daughter’s teacher ‘harsh’ email in response to her in-class rules: ‘Do not back down’
Thanks for listening!!!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.