June 19th, 2022
On this episode:
- Rob and Mike discover that some video games are better for your kids than watching TV!
- In honor of Father's Day, we give the dads a break and focus on a Bad Mom of the week and she's a doozy!
***WE NOW HAVE MERCH!!!***
Want our logo on a T-shirt, sticker or mug? Follow this link! It's a partnership with Gag on This Podcast, so you can get items from both of our shows!
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at https://stand-up-dads.com/ and https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Mike's comic book, Clumsy Love here!
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/ and https://www.gagonthispodcast.com/
Click here to go the Seattle Gummy site and use the promo code StandUpDads15
at checkout to get 15% off your order from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Email your parenting stories to email@example.com to get your sample from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
- Andrew Sleighter
- Lamuweri Guluka
- Man Abandoned by His Dad at 14 Now Makes Videos for Things Dads Typically Teach
- Bad Mom Story
- Children who play more video games show greater gains in intelligence over time, study finds
- Video Games Are Better For Kids Than TV. Period.
- WebMD Article
- Chris Rock Clip
Thanks for listening!!!