June 26th, 2022
On this episode:
- Rob and Mike go over the challenges of getting your kids to get enough sleep without putting yourself in a mental institution
- Mike's niece finds a (not so) tactful way to make him feel "SO OLD!!!"
- A few important lessons we learned from dad over the years
- Our Bad Dad puts a bad taste in people's mouths about Girl Scout Cookies
***WE NOW HAVE MERCH!!!***
Want our logo on a T-shirt, sticker or mug? Follow this link! It's a partnership with Gag on This Podcast, so you can get items from both of our shows!
Have comments, suggestions or just want to say, "Hi!"? Have an embarrassing fact that you want to learn about Mike? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us at https://stand-up-dads.com/ and https://standupdads.podbean.com/ or on facebook @standupdadspod
Find Mike's site at https://pencilforhire.myportfolio.com/
Find Mike's comic book, Clumsy Love here!
Find Big Nick's Gag on This Podcast at https://gagonthis.podbean.com/ and https://www.gagonthispodcast.com/
Click here to go the Seattle Gummy site and use the promo code StandUpDads15
at checkout to get 15% off your order from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Email your parenting stories to email@example.com to get your sample from the Seattle Gummy Company!
Links to the videos and articles mentioned in the show are below:
- Kevin James Clip
- Go the Fuck to Sleep
- How Much Sleep Do I Need?
- 6 most popular baby sleep-training methods explained
- 10 Tips to Get Your Kids to Sleep
- How to Get Your Child to Go to Bed and Actually Stay There
- News 12 viewer provides surveillance video of father and daughter accused in Girl Scout cookie scam
Thanks for listening!!!